Friday, November 5, 2010

Uh oh...

My daughters biggest accomplishment to date has come.

Nathan was napping in the back room, as per usual (He wakes up around 4:45 for work, so I guess I can't blame him). So, I took Ve out to the living room to play. I set her down on the floor to see which toy that she would reach for or scoot to and we could start playing. I like to do that, watching her decide is too cute. As she sat there on the carpet perched on all fours, she started to gaze at the hallway. Then it was almost as if there were an audible "AHA!" and a snap of the fingers. She lifted her chin and with every intent she started off down the hall. Crawling. Like a big girl. Not scooting or pulling herself. CRAWLING.

She has yet to stop. She just looks so proud of herself too. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment