Monday, November 8, 2010

Craft-Pen Pals

Last week, a few friends and I decided to be craft-pen pals. Meaning, that we'll make small drawing, paintings, knits... anything fun. By no means am I an artist. I make messes and I have fun making them and I firmly believe that it shows that I have no clue what I'm doing. I made my first "craft" and I wish that I had taken a picture of it before I sent it off this morning. I glued a million small gems onto a new container of floss... it's now "flossy" floss. Get it? Hahahahahaha I really do crack myself up. Last night, I took out one of my canvases and cut out the canvas. I then poured a bunch of different paint on one side of the canvas and just smooshed the paint and once its dry I'm going to use that for another project. Anyway, I kept the wood from the canvas and painted it a pinkish-white and plan to make a very cool picture frame.

Any suggestions for small/neat /silly gifts to make and send to people?

Also, I started a very cute quilt...  This should only take roughly a decade to finish.

3 comments:

  1. You are, in a word: Ambitious. I like to pretend I'm crafty, but really I'm just lazy.

    I wish I could have seen your flossy floss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to make you and your family something fun that you can all use together!

    ReplyDelete