Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pregnancy Psychic?

My Grandma has always had dreams or premonitions when someone in the family got pregnant. I've had a couple about friends getting pregnant and sure thing, within a few months they were. I had a dream last night that a family member was pregnant. Goodness, wouldn't it be funny if I inherited that trait from my Grandma?! Other than the pregnancy part, it was a very silly dream about my sister and I wrestling around and laughing really hard. It made me miss her very much. At one pint, I shouted that I had ruptured my spleen from laughing and wrestling so much. Oof. I miss being near my family.


The best big sister a girl could ask for<3

6 comments:

  1. Ummm, Meagan, this is too weird. I am seriously journaling RIGHT now about the string of pregnancy dreams I've been having, including one from LAST NIGHT!! Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I passed that on, no I have not had any of the baby dreams as of yet. But who knows maybe, we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, it's completely possible that the pregnancy psychic dreams are an inherited trait. A few years ago all four of my sister-in-laws were pregnant at the SAME time, and I had a dream about every single one of them before they told me they were pregnant. So I totally believe that you can have these premonitions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Deborah! That's too funny! Who did you dream about?

    Grandma, maybe you gave Deborah and I too much of your powers? That's why you haven't had any yet! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really remember who it was, actually. The dreams I've been having lately alternate between me and my sister-in-law. Probably because we're both trying to have more children. I don't know. But I DO know that when we tried to get pregnant all those years before Seth I'd have dreams about being pregnant, but they were different than these. These dreams are the same as the kind I had before my sister-in-laws got pregnant. Oooooh, creepy. Just kidding. I think it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my sister too! I dont' like that we are so far away from eachother...but I love that we are still so close.

    I don't get dreams or premonitions! Thanks a lot grandma...I see who your favorites are! ;~)

    ReplyDelete