Saturday, January 1, 2011

Snow? In Fayetteville?

I nearly forgot to post these!

The day after Christmas, we woke to over four inches of snow. Now, coming from living in Northern Nevada, four inches is a decent amount... but it by NO means is "Severe Weather Advisory" worthy. You would have thought that this whole city had been set on fire instead of covered in some now! People lost it! Stores were closed, accidents left and right, and just chaos. it was kind of funny to see how wild people can be when put out of their elements. Anyway, first thing in the morning, I snapped some pictures of Nathan and VaughnEmery out in the snow.





1 comment:

  1. My goodness isn't she just a beautiful baby? She looks like her mommy. :)

    Last winter the same thing happened in Oregon where my brother-in-law lives. They said the same things. The city was just not equipped to handle the snow (no snow plows or anything) so it was chaos as well. I live in Idaho where during the winter we have, on average, 6 - 12 inches of snow at any given time. :) Not to mention the 2 inches of ice on the road at all times, and I'm not exaggeratting.

    ReplyDelete