Monday, January 3, 2011

Better late than never?

My 2011 Resolutions

1. Go to school
2. Do well in school
3. Learn as much Sign as I can
4. Buy a house
5. Take a picture every day
6. Do well with Nathans deployment
7. Hit goal weight and push my body 
8. Eat healthier
9. Be more forgiving
10. GET FAMILY PHOTOS DONE!
11. Throw Ve the very best princess themed 1st birthday party ever!
12. Learn to decorate cakes, pastries, and candies
13. Do not over-indulge in previously mentioned sweets
14. Visit home at least twice
15. Have as much fun as possible!


There is only up from here.

4 comments:

  1. Those are very good goals. I like the Sign goal. I'm learning a ton by watching Baby Signing Time and Signing Time. I need to see if there is a similar progarm for adults:) I think I might try to do the photo a day project. Maybe I'll even start yet ANOTHER blog to do it. Maybe not.

    Speaking of which, Seth has a private blog. If you'd like an invite, just let me know what email to send it to. Do you want me to just send it to your aol listed on your profile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use Baby Signing Time too! I get the songs stuck in my head a lot haha! I'll catch myself singing "Baby, Baby, Baby signing tiiiiimmmmeee" hahahaha

    I would love to see your blog! Maybe I'll start one too!

    I would love to follow it! Send it to my Yahoo one. Meagan_Berry@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some awesome goals. :) I want to start learning the piano and continue with my cake decorating skills. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are so great, Meagan you posted some good goals and it is nice to be able to share with your cousins. If you start a blog for VE be sure to let me know so I can follow it too.

    ReplyDelete