Friday, February 25, 2011

Oof! It's been a while!

Sorry if I have kept any of you anxiously awaiting an update on my little life! I have been incredibly busy! Nathan left earlier this month for Ft. Benning, GA. He's working at the hospital for a month. He got to deliver a baby this week; all by himself! He said it was an awesome experience. With him being gone, I am finding personal time to be short! hahaha

I had my first Scentsy party last weekend and it was a blast! I made some great sales and booked three more parties! I'm having  really great time doing this, and I am just thrilled to be doing something fun.

Ve is walking now! Walking! Like a big girl! It's really incredible how much she has grown. I was at a friends house today and I held a three month old boy and I can't even imagine ve ever being so small!

... ve is calling! Sorry for the short update, but mommyhood calls!

2 comments:

  1. hope you are doing well with the new business. :D I plan on getting some stuff in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Ve is WALKING!!!!!! Oh, have fun with that. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I really mean have fun.

    ReplyDelete